Seven Cool and Useful Things You Can do with Podcasting
1. Record campus performances so that those who cannot attend can subscribe online. http://www.music.indiana.edu/iumusiclive/authorize/podcasts.shtml
2. Allow alumni, students, faculty and staff who cannot attend a lecture to enjoy it at another time. http://www.swarthmore.edu/alumni/faculty_lectures/
3. Create instructional recordings to accompany a music theory class.
4. Create a portable guide for a walking tour of buildings, trees, or other points of interest.
5. Publish highlights of athletic events for parents and alumni.
6. Present a series of interviews
7. University presses promote authors and books.
There are many other good examples of how podcasting is being used in an educational setting. Here are a few that we identified as part of our investigation. Created and managed in Del.icio.us, they are displayed as a ‘link roll.’ Below that are examples identified across many schools, using a different tag, also in Del.icio.us. See the social bookmarking if you want to know more.
This page has the following sub pages.